Kickstart your productivity plans – and benefit from discussions, advice and real stories that will help you drive real change and have a positive impact on your bottom line. Guest speaker is Dr Nicola Millard, Head of Customer Insight and Futures, BT Global.
Improving productivity is paramount to growth but in practice, this can be a huge challenge to businesses of all sizes and from all sectors. Are you looking for ideas to drive real change in your business and have a positive impact on your bottom line? Want to know how others have done it?
Join us to enhance the intelligence and capabilities needed to help your business grow in the current climate.
Practical sessions on key issues affecting growing businesses will include:
- Driving sustainable, profitable growth through exporting
- Increasing productivity through progressive people strategies
- Opening opportunities through adopting an innovative culture
- Finding the right funding options to grow your business
- Utilising government resources effectively to leverage growth
The full conference programme will be announced soon; however we are delighted to announce that joining us to deliver the keynote “What does the future of work look like?” will be Dr Nicola Millard, Head of Customer Insight and Futures, BT Global. Registration:
- Members: one complimentary place per organisation (£55 + vat per additional place)
- Affiliate Members: £70 + vat
- Non-Members: £85 + vat
If you have any questions:
Please contact the Event Manager Karen Hoey.
Not a CBI Member:
Why not consider joining? See the benefits of becoming a CBI member here.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions for CBI events are available here.
Committed to protecting your privacy:
We respect your privacy. For more information on how we are committed to protecting your privacy and data, please click here.